This month we take a look at how Autumnal hair and makeup come from the catwalk to the high street. All the latest trends from London, Paris and New York Fashion Week as well as some of our favourite celeb inspired looks.
1. Meet the Autumn softer take on the smokey eye from Paris fashion week paired with soft blond mid split hair. Anyone can rock the smokey eye when it as subtle as this.
2. Fendi gave us the “Flat wave” this season’s most in-demand hairstyle according to Cosmopolitan.
3. Forget the bouncy blow-dry – pin-straight, high-shine hair is the new way to make an effort when it comes to your styling regime and who better to show us this look than Reese Witherspoon and the recent Emmy’s finished with a strong lip and subtle eyes. Stunning.
4. Rose-Tinted Beauty: At Bora Aksu, Altuzarra and Simone Rocha, a wash of prettiest pink gave a rose-like flush to cheeks, eyes and lips on the catwalk. Sheer coverage, soft shades and delicate application made for an ethereal beauty which felt utterly modern yet completely wearable at once. Elsewhere pink made its comeback in the form of magenta colour-pop lips at H&M, fuchsia liner at Oscar de la Renta and softly petal-stained mouths at Temperley London. To think pink has never felt more apt.
5. A twist on the classic ponytail is always a favourite and this appeared on the catwalk of Simone Rochas fashion show. A new variation on the ponytail
6. Metallic Eyes is really making a grand entrance this season followed by the huge introduction of Metallic hair. We can still use the colours from last season with addition of metallic for a whole new look.
7. Bold Eyes; From Rihanna to Cara Delevingne, the celebrities love rocking a bold eye. Be it a muted orange or a teal blue, there are so many wearable colours out there. Dare to go bold this season.
8. Cold Weather Cheeks Add a touch of extra blush to your cheeks in the exact same colour they turn when it’s chilly outside.
9. Sunset Eyes
Orange may sound like a hard colour to pull off, especially on the lids, but a shade that leans a little brown looks gorgeous on a multitude of skin tones
10. Ultra Dewy Skin
Dewy skin with minimal makeup looks healthy and chic.
11. Lightly Highlighted Skin on the Cupids Bow, cheekbones and brow arches gives a naturally gorgeous finish.
Combine a colourful shade on your top lid with a smoky black shadow on your bottom lash line for a two-toned look that’s sexy and modern
13. Long Layers with smoothness around the face
14. Deep split Bob
15. Hairstyle for the medium length locks, split in the middle, pretty much the one length with graduation at the bottom
16. Blunt Bangs and Blunt Bob = Perfection
17. Dark hair and dip dying the ends
18. Pixie with Attitude